Bio-Groom Bio-Med™ Coal Tar Topical Solution
The pharmaceutical ingredients in Bio-Med™ Shampoo are proven the most effective for disorders of the skin. The exceptionally mild shampoo base of this formula is gentle to the skin and hair that has been abused by scratching and matting. Non-staining, leaves hair clean, smooth and manageable.
For temporary relief of itching and flaking of seborrheic dermatitis.
Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis. Itching and biting.
- For best results shake well.
- Wet the coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply enough Bio-Med to obtain a good lather.
- Massage well into hair and allow lather to stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Itching and scaling are often controlled after 2-3 treatments.
- To prevent recurrence, use once or twice weekly or as directed by a veterinarian.
For external use only on dogs. Ask a veterinarian before use if your dog has a condition that covers a large area of the body.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a veterinarian.
Stop use and ask a veterinarian if
- condition worsens or does not improve after use of this product as directed.
- undue skin irritation develops or increases.
- on severely traumatized or irritated skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center. Do not use on cats.
Active Ingredient & Purpose
Coal tar 0.5% – Anti-seborrheic dermatitis
water, disodium cocamphodiacetate, sodium lauryl sulfate, lauramide MEA, polysorbate 20, fragrance.
We Also Recommend
Merrick Classic Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe with Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food
Vital® Grain Free Beef & Bison Dog Food Recipe With Spinach, Cranberries & Blueberries