Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Hairball Control cat food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Hairball Control Adult 7+ dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- Taurine for healthy eyes & heart
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
Adult cats 7+ years of age that are prone to hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||3/8 (35)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||5/8 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (70)|
|12 (5,4)||7/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||7/8 (80)|
|16 (7,3)||1 (90)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Hairball Control cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
3674 kcal/kg (333 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.4|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
Vital® Grain Free Beef & Bison Dog Food Recipe With Spinach, Cranberries & Blueberries
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free High Protein Chicken Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food