Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth Feed
Start with a healthy feed from infancy. Mazuri® Mini Pig Youth Diet pellets are nutritionally balanced with high-quality milk protein, making them the perfect transition for weaning mini pigs. Our feed is a complete and delicious meal that requires no supplements and leaves pigs feeling full without gaining weight.
- Watch your pet thrive with complete nutrition. No vitamin or mineral supplements necessary.
- Support healthy weight and skin. Probiotics, chelated minerals, biotin and niacin.
- Transition with dried whey. Milk protein helps to wean baby pigs.
- Give your pig a healthy start. Amino acid balanced for typical growth.
- Balanced energy. With optimal fat levels to keep them moving. Created for the balanced energy needs of young, growing pigs.
- Support their skin and immune system. With flaxseed, zinc amino acid complex and vitamin E.
- Odor control. Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
Product Form: Pelleted feed: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sack.
Crude protein not less than
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum Enterococcus faecium)*
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Offer free-choice from 7 days post weaning until 3 weeks of age or older. After 3 weeks, feed 1.5–3% of body weight per day depending on activity level, other foods offered, environmental temperature, and social structure. The feeding amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted based on the pig’s body condition.
- Grass, hay or produce may be fed after 8 weeks, but is not necessary in the diet and should not consist of more than 25% of the diet.
- Transition to Mazuri® Active Adult at 4 months of age or older as desired to regulate growth rate.
- Gestation and lactation: Transition to 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult and 50% Mazuri®Mini Pig Youth. For higher energy requirements, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Youth to 60% of daily intake.
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Whey, Sucrose, Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Biotin, L-Lysine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, DL-Methionine, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Ferrous Sulfate, Yucca schidigera Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Rosemary Extract, Riboflavin Supplement, Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Basic Copper Chloride, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite.