Grubs are small but mighty pests, causing a lot of lawn damage and frustrating homeowners. Fortunately, there are easy steps to protect lawns and minimize any...
Nursery, Garden Center, Fertilizer, Soil, Yard Tools, Lawn Care, Pool Supplies, Premium Pet Food, Dog Food, Cat Food, Wild Bi
- Go to slide, "Happy Fathers Day!"
- Go to slide, "Blue Buffalo Frequent Buyer Program"
- Go to slide, "Agway® is Your Pet Care Headquarters"
- Go to slide, "Equine Fly Control"
- Go to slide, "Hummingbird Season!"
- Go to slide, "Are Weeds Invading Your Lawn?"
- Go to slide, "Chick Days are here!"
June is National Pollinator Month. Stop in and get yourself some annuals and perennials favored by honey bees and butterflies! We also carry "Bee-Safe" insecticides that can get rid of your unwanted garden pests yet is not harmful to our honey bees! And remember, if you must use an insecticide on any of your landscape plants, always choose the least toxic that will do the job and then never spray during the day when plants are in flower! We don't want our honey bees visiting any flowers sprayed.
- Go to slide, "Celebrate Dad!"
- Go to slide, "Join the Club!"
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
Pictured is Jesse, Kevin and Stephanie....just part of our amazing crew at Chick's Southold Agway. It was a great day for the event and it was so nice to see our many customers who were in attendance! If you didn't make it out to the event this year, mark your calendar for next year. It's the 1st weekend in June!
June 15, 2019