Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken & Barley Recipe dog food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult dry dog food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Natural fibers for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||5/8 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (165)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 2/3 (265)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (365)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (445)|
|100 (45)||5 1/3 (530)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken & Barley Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
3657 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||54.0|
|Vitamin C||108 ppm|
|Vitamin E||524 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.50|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.30|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken & Barley Recipe dog food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
We Also Recommend
Nature's Own USA Lamb Trachea Hypoallergenic Chew Treat