K&H Lectro-Soft™ Outdoor Heated Pet Bed Gray (Small 14" x 18" (20W))
- Outdoor heated dog bed with soft orthopedic foam base and includes free soft washable fleece cover
- Thermostatically controlled to automatically warm the surface of the bed to your pet's normal body temperature only when in use by your pet
- Ideal waterproof outdoor dog bed for sheds, garages, barns, or any sheltered area your outdoor pets hang out
- Outdoor heated dog bed has been tested & certified by MET Labs and exceeds USA/CA electrical safety standards; K&H doesn't just use safety listed parts, we safety certify the entire product - For indoor/outdoor use with 110/120 volt electrical current only
- Each size features a 5½ foot steel wrapped cord; Small 20 watt measures 14" x 18", Medium 40 watt measures 19” x 24”, Large 60 watt measures 25” x 36”
- Designed & patented by K&H with OVER 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative, quality products for pets
Are you looking for a versatile heated dog or cat bed? Well, the search is over! The K&H Lectro-Soft Heated Bed is the first soft, indoor OR outdoor heated pet bed on the market. Whether your dogs or cats live inside or outside, they will love the warmth this bed provides.
Place the Lectro-Soft almost anywhere--in a dog or cat house, kennel, basement, living room, garage, barn, shed, porch or any outdoor shelter. This soft, orthopedic heated pet bed provides dogs and cats with warmth and comfort, even in sub-zero weather. When in use, the internal thermostat is set to maintain a surface temperature that's ideal for your pet. The soft PVC exterior protects from water or those occasional “accidents” that happen with older pets.
The Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed uses little wattage and is energy efficient. It's also MET listed for safety and includes a one-year warranty. It doesn't get much better than that! Oh wait, it does get better. A free faux fleece cover is included with the bed.
- Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using ONLY the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat.
- Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
Care & Instructions
- Place the Lectro-Soft directly on a hard, flat surface in your home or inside a doghouse or kennel. The area chosen should be sheltered from direct rain or snow.
- Pull out the air valve on the bottom side of the bed. Plug into 110-120 volt AC outlet while the air valve is still released. Allow 15 to 30 minutes for the Lectro-Soft to begin to warm and fully expand. The unit will feel slightly warm to the touch.
- After desired expansion, push down on the center of the bed to remove a little air. Then push in the air plug to seal the bed. This will prevent a ballooning effect when your pet is enjoying the bed.
- After initial warm-up, your Lectro-Soft will feel cooler to the touch. This is the intention for energy efficiency. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to a comfortable temperature in even the coldest of weather.
The Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed does not inflate, as many people believe. After opening the air valve, you will not notice a big difference in size, but the bed will expand slightly.
All the air is removed from a Lectro-Soft bed when vacuum packaging it for shipment. Opening the air valve allows air back into the bed, which helps the inner foam gradually expand to its original size. This process can take up to 24 hours, depending on how long the bed has been vacuum packed.
Wash the faux fleece cover on the gentle cycle with cold water, then line dry.
The bed can be cleaned using a damp towel or sponge and mild dish washing detergent. DO NOT wash in a washing machine.
Testing Your Lectro-Soft
You can test the bed by placing a large pillow on top of it. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. DO NOT use an extension cord during this test. DO NOT place anything on the pad (other than the fleece cover provided) any other time. This should only be done during testing.